Tusshar Kapoor Is Bored Of Doing Comedy


The not so very popular Tusshar Kapoor who plays Lucky- the comical mute character in the GOLMAAL Series wishes to now dabble in other genres of acting.
Says Tusshar “I take it as a compliment when people appreciate my roles and comic timing. But as an actor, I want to come out of my comfort zone and dabble in other fare like romance and action once again”
And the actor is doing just that with his forthcoming films -SHOR, LOVE YOU…MR KALAKAR and HUM TUM AUR SHABANA. However that being said Tusshar Kapoor is not bidding adieu to comedy.
Adds Tusshar, “I can never give up doing comedy .It’s too much fun”
For now Tusshar Kapoor is ready to wow audiences yet again with his comic timing in GOLMAAL 3, RUN BHOLA RUN. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment