Housefull 2 Will Earn 100 Crores In Its First Week Of Opening: Sajid Khan

Earlier Sajid Khan had famously declared that his ‘Housefull’ would be the biggest money spinner of each of his actors. Now for the second in the series of his hit franchise, he is not shying away from proclaiming that it would end up accumulating 100 crores inside one week itself.
“I am not saying this by being emotionally attached to the film since I am directing it. I am saying this after doing all the calculations,” says Sajid who has just returned from London after wrapping up a major part of his multi-starrer, “I know the kind of excitement amongst the audience as well as the buzz within the trade. When the film will release next year, there would also be an increase in the number of screens where the film would be shown. And then I have a rock solid script in hand. This is the reason why I am so confident.”
Slated for release next year on 1st June, the first Friday after the conclusion of IPL 2012, ‘Housefull 2' would have a milestone to cross if it has to indeed make 100 crores within one week. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment