Himesh Reshammiya On Balancing His Music & Acting Careers

He might have become the favourite punching bag for the critics but this has not dampened the acting spirit in Himesh Reshammiya. Not even a bit. Though his last film KAJRAARE was released in a hush hush manner and marked the third flop in a row in his acting career, Himesh believes that it is premature of his critics to write him off at this stage.
Talking about his acting career and the critics take on it, Himesh says, “It is not fair on the critics part to write me off. I have only had three flops whereas there are actors who have given more flops and have still kept on doing films. I should also be given a fair chance to prove myself.”
And how does he plan to balance his acting and music career? Pat comes the reply. Adds Himesh, “I am working on a strategy to establish myself as an actor now. I believe it is only a matter of few good scripts to silence my critics. I am working towards it. As far as my music is concerned, I have been making a new bank of over 200 songs which I will release under my own music label in the coming time. This way I can easily strike balance between acting and music.”
With Himesh not paying heed to critic’s advice, let’s hope he manages to silence them in the coming time. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment