Rani Mukherjee Silences Her Critics With The Success Of ‘No One Killed Jessica’

Rani Mukherjee has finally given an answer to her critics who were in tearing hurry to label her chapter closed in bollywood. With NO ONE KILLED JESSICA getting an upbeat response from the audiences, Rani is hogging the spotlight once again.
The success of the film has made Rani more forthcoming with the media too. Some time back, Rani used to shudder with fear about media being on an overdrive to fathom the truth surrounding her personal and professional life.
Now, it’s a different story. Rani is upbeat about her professional life and loves to share a slice of it often.
Speaking about her personal and professional life in one breath, Rani says, “The success of NO ONE KILLED JESSICA is my answer to critics who thought my career was over. Not only my professional life but my personal life is witnessing a high too. To be honest, I look better than my twenties now. I’m being honest about this. Growing in age has never bothered me. I have just entered my thirties and I think I’m set for the best years of my life.”
With Rani finally getting the much awaited success with NO ONE KILLED JESSICA, let’s hope this fact is here to stay. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment