Sonal Chauhan Shares Her Experience Of Working With Big B

After her debut in Mahesh Bhatt’s Jannat, Sonal Chauhan disappeared from the big screen. Now the actress (who is also a Philosophy student) is back in Bollywood with Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap, co-starring Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini.
Sonal speaks to Patcy N about the film and what it’s like working with two such formidable co-stars.
Why this long gap after the success of Jannat? Did you miss Bollywood?
I did not miss Bollywood because I did not go anywhere. I was right here. I did a film with Owais Husain (son of the late M F Husain) and one film down south.
I was concentrating on my studies because of which I could not do many films. I want to study more so I will have to adjust it with my work. I think it was worth the wait because after the break, I got to do a film with Mr Bachchan, and so early in my career! It’s a very big thing for me.
After you graduate, will you leave Bollywood and explore something else? What are you studying?
No, I will be very much here, as I am here to stay. There are some more films that I am looking at. I love being here but at the same time I feel that it is important for me to study. I am studying Philosophy and next year will be my final year. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment