Hrithik Roshan Speaks On Shammi Kapoor

Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan says that the deceased actor Shammi Kapoor will not be forgotten.
“Tum mujhe yun bhula na paaoge” the song from Shammi Kapoor’s film Pagla Kahin Ka rings so true now that he’s left us. Hrithik Roshan, who is a great fan of the late actor, says a life like Shammi Kapoor’s should be rejoiced not mourned.
“Legends like Shammi Kapoor do not die…he lives, inside us, around us. A journey such as his should be rejoiced, not mourned. Of course, we’ll miss his physical presence terribly, but his magic lives on within you and me…and I will make sure my sons know the superstar their dad admired and loved the most,” Hrithik said in a press statement on Monday.
Hrithik has two sons: Hrehaan, five, and Hridhaan, three.
Hrithik even says it’s not appropriate to use tributes like RIP (Rest In Peace) for Shammi Kapoor.
“For you I don’t want to say R.I.P, but rather D.I.H …dancing in heaven now…I love you,” Hrithik added.
Shammi Kapoor passed away on Sunday at the age of 79. He was cremated on Monday morning. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment