“In My Personal Life I Am A Very Weird Person” : Says Shahrukh Khan

SRK, whose antics on screen has mesmerized audiences for over two decades now says that in real life he is shy, quiet and reclusive.
In a recently published interview, the superstar has admitted that in real life he is far different from what he looks on screen. SRK says, “I am a different person in my films; I am very vocal and expressive in them, but in my personal life I am a very weird person. I face difficulty when I have to express my innermost feelings. I am very shy, quiet and reclusive as an individual.”
SRK has also brazenly criticized himself for the lack of knowledge as far as the TV medium is concerned. Though it is his first love but Shahrukh Khan feels that he needs to know much more about the medium than he currently does. On the film front, King Khan has admitted that he is least bothered by comparisons.
With SRK revealing a different trait of his personality, we are sure his fans have got to know him better now. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment