The Dark Horse Of 7 Khoon Maaf

No hot-blooded man needs an excuse to lust after Priyanka Chopra. But imagine romancing PC, and then getting paid for it! For Vivaan Shah, son of acting veterans Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah, this was a great opportunity in more ways than one.
The 21-year-old will make his debut in the brilliant director Vishal Bhardwaj’s promising new film 7 Khoon Maaf.
Vivaan, who will sit for Bachelor of Arts degree examination in April, is not nervous. When Patcy N met up with him, he seemed confident about stepping into his new career, and leaving his academics behind. He tells us more about himself.
So you play the seventh husband in the film?
The seventh husband cannot be disclosed. But I will not deny that. There is a twist in the tale.
I play the servant and the film’s narrator. My character ages from 17 to 45. Ever since I’m a child, I’m infatuated by Priyanka but it’s never reciprocated because she’s much older. So when she gets married so many times, I get jealous. I hate all the husbands profusely. When I turn 45, there’s a twist in the tale, which leads to the seventh husband. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment