Hrithik Roshan At ‘Just Dance’ Reality Show

The latest actor to jump on the small screen is Hrithik Roshan. The actor with greek god look is on a mission to find the ultimate dancing champion from across the globe, and he’s assisted by the queens of choreography, Farah Khan and Vaibhavi Merchant.
At the recent launch of the reality show, a dapper looking Hrithik was flanked by the two taskmasters and he certainly had much to say about his ‘gurus’! Talking about Farah, he said, “Right from my very first film I have been guided and also abused lots of times. I’ve been through all those rigorous training sessions.”
And when asked about the ‘ainvayi ainvayi’ choreographer , he replied, “Vaibhavi had to love me a lot because I finally became so broken inside that she had to pamper me to get a smile on my face. I just couldn’t come up to the level that she wanted.”
For the perfectionist who grooved his way into people’s hearts, dancing is not about the style and technique. “For me, dancing is a form of expression. Whoever danced for the first time had an emotion inside him which he wanted to express through his body. So for me dancing is more than doing steps.”
Adds Hrithik significantly, “For me, Shammi Kapoor will always be the God of dance…because for him, dance was more than mere steps.” Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment