Abhay Deol Is In A Relationship With Preeti Desai

The acting maestro Abhay Deol has finally admitted that he is seeing Preeti Desai. The actor made this revelation on Simi Garewal’s India’s Most Desirables.
To the elegant Simi Garewal he publicly declared his relationship status by saying, ‘I am in a relationship at the moment with Preeti Desai, Miss. Britain.’ He also said, ‘I am very quiet about my affairs-that’s why they are never blown out of proportion.’ Now that is something we’d surely agree to!
From drugs to relationships to women, Dimpy, (that’s what Abhay is called at home) poured his heart out on the chat show. On the show he revealed that he experimented with drugs when he was younger. He moved out of home when he was 18 and went to study abroad. On the show he said, ‘I was rebellious and so abused my body!’
The show will be telecast on TV this Sunday. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment