Yash Chopra Is Too Nervous For His Directorial Flick

The name of this person says it all. Yash Chopra, who has given us numerous hits in the past, said that he’s very nervous about his new film which stars Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The filmmaker along with Khayyam saab was conferred upon the WWI Maestro Award for 2011 at the convocation ceremony of the 5th batch of Whistling Woods International.
Said Yash Chopra, “In life, we have to give many exams. I’ve been in the industry for 61 or 62 years and have been a director since 51 years. Today I am again directing a film and it will go on floors soon. But I’m as nervous, as tensed, as excited, as scared as I was in my first film.”
Continuing in the same vein, he said, “My last film, VEER ZAARA was seven years back. There have been many technological advancements now. Brilliant young kids have made wonderful films. I’m very cautious about that.”
The legendary filmmaker had a valuable piece of advice for new filmmakers.
He said, “We are getting so much from western culture to our culture. But we must remember that films are not made with machines. Films are made with human beings.” Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment