Ajay Devgn Compliments Salman On His Body

After Ajay Devgn was praised by Salman Khan for his new six pack look in forthcoming action film Singham, the former has now returned the compliment.
The 42-year-old actor, who will be seen in an action film after a gap of eight years, said it feels great to be complimented by Salman who has the best body in the industry.
“Salman has the best body in the industry. We are very good friends and when he tweeted about my six packs for my film, I take it as a compliment,” he said.
Salman had earlier tweeted in praise of Ajay’s chiselled body, saying, “Baap re baap. Superb Ajay’s body is looking. Too good.”
The ‘Golmaal’ star had to hit the gym regularly to join the league of six pack abs alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Emraan Hashmi.
“I don’t follow any trend. It was the necessity of the script, so I decided to get it. I have hit the gym regularly for three hours and followed a controlled diet,” said Devgn, who was in the national capital today to promote ‘Singham’.
Devgn will be seen as a Marathi cop doing some breathtaking action sequences in the film which has been directed by Rohit Shetty.
Asked about his decision of coming back to action, the actor said through action also he took it as a challenge.
“I took it as a challenge because I was doing a full-fledged action film after ‘Khakee’. I want to entertain my audience with my film. After giving my first shot, I was quite confident that I can give some convincing action scenes,” he said. Source
View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment